- Monday, May 14 2018 9:00 am
- OSAKA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - JOSHO HALL
Unified Patents, Kyoto University and Osaka Institute of Technology co-host the 2nd Annual IP Strategy Conference in Asia on May 14, 2018 at the Graduate School of Intellectual Property of Osaka Institute of Technology.
Join over 300 academic and in-house business and IP professionals and discuss enhanced academia-industry collaboration, best practices of intellectual property and business strategies as well as the latest developments of standard essential patent pools. Speakers include top global in-house intellectual property executives from academia, corporate and law firms.
We welcome participation in this event from professionals in companies, universities and research institutions, as well as students. The conference will be held in Japanese and English with simultaneous interpretation.
This is an admission free non-profit event. We encourage your early registration due to limited seat availability.
Please contact event coordinator (Email: )should you have any questions.
Office of Society-Academia Collaboration
Yoshida Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501 Japan
Osaka Institute of Technology
Graduate School of Intellectual Property
5-16-1 Omiya, Asahi Ward, Osaka City,
2 North 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95113
- Monday, May 14, 2018 9:00 am
- OSAKA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY UNEDA CAMPUS
1-45 CHAYAMACHI, KITA-KU, OSAKA, JAPAN
Access to the Umeda Campus
- Corporate IP, R&D finance professionals. Academic and research institutional professionals. Students. Service providers are all waitlisted and permitted to attend based on final capacity unless they are sponsors or speaker’s guests.